Snow! Oh No final chapter

Yesterday afternoon smoke began moving across the sky. It wasn't thick but I could smell it. Having lived in Colorado close to several major fires, I decided it would be a good idea to be prepared. I was also tired of looking at the one I believe stole my eggs. So I took down the big tent and loaded everything but the small tent and our bedding into the truck. As evening came the smoke diminished but I still wanted a change of scenery.
There were several places that had been recommended to me so lvilovthe dry heat I chose to go further south to Silver City. Just north of there is the no fee Cherry Creek National Forest Campground. It looked good so after making coffee and tearing down the small tent we were off by seven this morning.
I'm sittiing in the shade here because it's HOT.
All is well and in a few days or a week we'll head north again.

As always, thanks for following and if you can help, please visit
https://gofund.me/an-old-dog-an-old-man-in-an-old-tru?pc=tw_co_share_w&rcid=r01-151845715937-9852559c3494457d


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost Happy birthday for me

Gila cliff dwellings, hot springs and more

Somewhere in the San Juan National Forest